COVID-19 eBook coming soon!
COVID-19: Fighting for Your Life
COVID-19: Fighting for Your Life provides an explanation of how SARS-COV-2 works and the associated symptoms.
This eBook is based on more than a year of research and discussions with international experts, and reflects a determination to help the world get through the pandemic.
COVID-19: Fighting for Your Life covers all the stages of the viral infection and the cause of immune dysregulation (autoimmunity) associated with severe cases.
Interested in pre-ordering?
Please send us a message indicating that you are interested in pre-ordering the eBook. You will be informed as soon as it is available for pre-order.
Interest in eBook pre-order
- Biology of a virus
- Viral immune response
- Basics of SARS-COV2
- Typical symptoms in COVID-19
- Groups vulnerable to severe disease in COVID-19 versus a normal virus
- Immune dysregulation in COVID-19
- What is hypersensitivity?
- Introduction to ACE-2 and serum ACE-2
- The significance of vitamin D deficiency
- Phases of the disease
- The antibody response in COVID-19
- Autoimmunity trigger in the lungs
- Impact on lungs
- Odd symptoms in COVID-19
- Role of vaccination
- How autoimmunity in COVID-19 gives us hope